A cushioning lift that’s easy to adjust
Ideal if you have a leg-length discrepancy, heel spurs or want to raise your foot in a high cut shoe. This cushioning lift has three layers of 3mm neoprene rubber and is covered with soft Suede. It’s easy to adjust - simply peel off one layer at a time to get the lift you need - from 9mm to 3mm. Simply place in your shoe on top of your current insole or footbed.
Why you’ll love the Adjust-A-Lift Heel Cushion...
- Helpful if you have a leg length discrepency
- Can aid balance when walking
- Provides three different height adjustments from 3mm to 9mm
- Also helpful for raising the foot up in the shoe, relieving pressure around the ankle
- Wipe clean with a warm cloth
- Allow to dry naturally
Get in Touch
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions on any product on the store, or indeed if you don't see what you are looking for. You can contact us via the Genie chat button below or else via our contact us page here.
Got a Question?
If you would like to claim your tax back on your purchase you will find the necessary forms below for the Revenue Commissioners: