With a choice of five seat widths, the Whirl is designed to be a simple yet versatile wheelchair ideal for part or full-time use. The Whirl is available as attendant-propelled or self-propelled.
The Whirl's narrow frame and compact dimensions ensure great manoeuvrability indoors and in confined spaces. Its punctureproof tyres, in contrast, provide extra peace of mind outdoors.
Comfort all day, every day
The Whirl features fully padded upholstery with a calf-support strap for comfort and safety. It further features a detachable half-folding backrest to make reaching for objects behind you easier. The detachable backrest also makes the chair more compact for storage
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for part or full-time use
- Choose your seat width
- Attendant-propelled (self-propelled version also available)
- Robust steel frame
- Detachable half-folding back to make reaching for objects behind you easier
- Removable desk armrests to enable you to get closer to tables and worktops
- Puncture proof tyres
- Cool Silver finish
- 18 st/115 kg maximum user weight
- 1 year parts warranty plus 2 year main frame warranty
- Seat Height - Front…. 500mm
- Seat Height - Rear…. 475mm
- Seat Width…. 16”
- Seat Depth…. 430mm
- Seat Angle…. 3°
- Backrest Height…. 440mm
- Backrest…. Nylon upholstery
- Angle Fix Backrest…. Folding back, 90° seatplan, lumbal 8° at halfway.
- Legrest…. Detachable, fixed by handwheel. Swing out, removable
- Footrest Angle…. 65°
- Overall Dimensions…. Length: 1110mm max, Width: 600mm max
- User Weight…. 115kg
- Armrest…. Detachable, Bio compatibility test comply PU
- Armrest Height…. 220mm
- Foam Pad Length…. 200mm
- Skirtguard…. Black texture, composite
- Front Castor Wheel Size & Type…. 8" x 1"
- Front Castor Width…. 60mm
- Rear Wheel Size & Type…. 12" x 2" Flat free, PU
- Seat Upholstery…. 41cm / 16”
- Chair Weight…. 14.5 kg
Get in Touch
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions on any product on the store, or indeed if you don't see what you are looking for. You can contact us via the Genie chat button below or else via our contact us page here.
Got a Question?
If you would like to claim your tax back on your purchase you will find the necessary forms below for the Revenue Commissioners: