Ultra warm knee high socks ideal for normal or swollen legs and feet.
Suitable for cold feet and legs, this cosy sock is for you
With added warmth from the soft wool, it comes up to the knee so it’s perfect for colder days. The smooth join at the toe is kind to sensitive feet and the Softhold top won’t dig-in so it’s exceptionally comfy to wear. The extra roomy fitting is ideal for swollen legs, ankles and feet
Why You'll Love Thermal Softhold®Seam-free Knee High Socks..
- Classic styling for those who prefer a longer sock
- Knitted with soft, heavier gauge Wool for even greater warmth and protection
- Softhold top keeps sock up and gently hugs legs without restricting circulation or leaving ridge marks.
- Smooth join at the toe prevents rubbing so ideal for sensitive feet.
- Diabetic-friendly, Due to the fine hand stitched seam.
- Merino Wool is very comfy to wear as it’s lightweight, soft to the skin, breathable
- Naturally keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
- Keeps feet fresh and dry. It’s also naturally antimicrobial, deterring bacteria and odour so your feet wont smell.
- And as it’s a natural fibre, it’s great for people with sensitive skin as it won’t irritate.
- Knee Length.
- These socks come in 2 different fittings Standard for normal legs and Extra Roomy for swollen legs.
- These socks come in 3 different sizes depending on shoe size.
Fibre Contents: 60% Merino Wool,39% Nylon, 1% Lycra.WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
- Wash on a 40°c wool wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
Available in Black & Oatmeal.
1 Pair In Pack
PLEASE NOTE: Knee highs may not accommodate extreme swelling.
Delivery and Shipping Details
A charge of €4.95 applies on all products. Free Shipping on Orders over €100 to anywhere in Ireland.
Next-Day delivery on most items ordered before 12 noon Irish time. There may be some delays in high population cities during Covid 19 level 5 restrictions and the lead up to Christmas.
We use An Post Express Parcel Service as our Shipping Partner.
There are no deliveries on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
For any Shipping outside of Ireland please contact us for our competitive rates.
Get in Touch
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions on any product on the store, or indeed if you don't see what you are looking for. You can contact us via the Genie chat button below or else via our contact us page here.
Got a Question?
If you would like to claim your tax back on your purchase you will find the necessary forms below for the Revenue Commissioners: