Ideal for toe pain, overlapping toes, bunions & tired foot muscles
Stretch away your foot aches and pains with this soft, flexible toe stretcher. It’s ideal for toe pain, overlapping toes, bunions and forefoot pain. Plus it helps relieve tension and improve circulation. It’s also great when toes and foot muscles feel tight and tired. Simply wear the soft, flexible ExerFeet™ for as little as 5 minutes to stretch and restore foot health.
It can also be used as a finger stretcher which can help reduce tension in the fingers, palms and wrists and release hand cramps and fatigue.
Why you’ll love the ExerFeet™ Toe Stretcher...
- Provides healthy stretch for toes
- Massages and comforts sore feet
- Helps straighten and realign toes
- Helps to restore flexibility and circulation
- May alleviate conditions of bunions and metatarsalgia
- Soft gel is infused with 7 botanical oils and Aloe Vera which is naturally healing
- Can also be used to reduce tension in your fingers, palms and wrists
Instructions for use:
Slide your toes into the toe stretcher, starting with your big toe and working along. It should sit as close to the base of your toes as possible. Wear for 5-10 minutes at a time. Sit or lie down while wearing it. Not suitable for use with shoes.
All our high performance gel products are:
- Non toxic
- Dermatologically tested
- Hypoallergenic so suitable for sensitive skin
- Anti-microbial to prevent the growth of bacteria or fungi
Unlike foam products they conform to the shape they’re in contact with helping to reduce pressure, pain and friction.
Contains: Avocado, Olive, Mineral, Jojoba, Grape Sees, Canola, Soybean, Green tea and Willow Fragrance and Aloe Vera.
- For optimum results, hand wash in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Allow to dry naturally before re-use.
Get in Touch
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions on any product on the store, or indeed if you don't see what you are looking for. You can contact us via the Genie chat button below or else via our contact us page here.
Got a Question?
If you would like to claim your tax back on your purchase you will find the necessary forms below for the Revenue Commissioners: