Crafted from beautifully soft leather, this ultra-adjustable shoe fits a variety of tricky feet. Made on our deepest last, it’s very generous across the front so it’s ideal if you need extra room for bunions or problem toes. It also opens right out, so it’s easy to put on, even if you’re bandaged or very swollen across your foot. The underfoot cushioning and seam-free lining makes it bliss for sensitive feet.
Why you’ll love Alison...
- Seam-free lining is made from a sanitised material which allows feet to breathe
- Cushioned footbed can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Shock absorbing sole adds stability to the foot and ankle
- Opens almost down to the toe so it’s easy to get on and off a swollen foot
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Delivery and Shipping Details
A charge of €4.95 applies on all products. Free Shipping on Orders over €100 to anywhere in Ireland.
Next-Day delivery on most items ordered before 12 noon Irish time. There may be some delays in high population cities during Covid 19 level 5 restrictions and the lead up to Christmas.
We use An Post Express Parcel Service as our Shipping Partner.
There are no deliveries on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
For any Shipping outside of Ireland please contact us for our competitive rates.
Get in Touch
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions on any product on the store, or indeed if you don't see what you are looking for. You can contact us via the Genie chat button below or else via our contact us page here.
Got a Question?
If you would like to claim your tax back on your purchase you will find the necessary forms below for the Revenue Commissioners: