This soft yet supportive slipper has a cushioned insole so it’s very comfy underfoot. It has a broad toe shape and is seam-free at the front so it’s ideal for problem or sensitive toes. The touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit a range of swelling.
Why you’ll love Holly...
- Secure, touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swelling
- Cushioned insole can be removed for extra depth or to fit an orthotic
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Machine washable at 30° (remove insole before washing)
- Seam-free toe area
Suitable for Arthritis, Diabetes, Gout, Hammer Toes, Poor Circulation, Strokes, Swollen Feet
- Machine wash at 30°c then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
- NB Please ensure you remove the insole before washing.
Delivery and Shipping Details A charge of €4.95 applies on all products. Free Shipping on Orders over €100 to anywhere in Ireland. Next-Day delivery on most items ordered before 12 noon Irish time. There may be some delays in high population cities during Covid 19 level 5 restrictions and the lead up to Christmas. We use An Post Express Parcel Service as our Shipping Partner There are no deliveries on Sundays and Bank Holidays For any Shipping outside of Ireland please contact us for our competitive rates.
Get in Touch
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions on any product on the store, or indeed if you don't see what you are looking for. You can contact us via the Genie chat button below or else via our contact us page here.
Got a Question?
If you would like to claim your tax back on your purchase you will find the necessary forms below for the Revenue Commissioners: