Folding sock and stocking reacher with towelling cover and looped tapes. Sock is placed onto the hinged device which is then lowered to the floor. The foot can then be put into the device which is then drawn up the leg by pulling the tapes.
How to use a stocking aid:
- Hold the semi-circular part (gutter) of the stocking aid between your knees and ease the stocking over it. If you are using a floor standing stocking aid, this may be placed on a flat surface for you to ease the stocking over it.
- Place the stocking aid onto the floor using the handle/s or by holding the tapes or ribbons.
- Slide your foot into the stocking. If using a flexible or gutter style aid, you may like to press your foot against a firm object while you pull the gutter up over your heel and the back of your leg.
- Pull the gutter up until you are able to reach the stocking with your hand.
- Remove the gutter and pull the stocking up to the required height
Get in Touch
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions on any product on the store, or indeed if you don't see what you are looking for. You can contact us via the Genie chat button below or else via our contact us page here.
Got a Question?
If you would like to claim your tax back on your purchase you will find the necessary forms below for the Revenue Commissioners: