Polypropylene sock and stocking aid. Gutter has side slots to hold hosiery in place when putting on. Two ribbons with loop handles are attached to the gutter to assist the user pulling the gutter and hosiery up the leg.
* Not suitable for Compression Stockings
How to use a stocking aid:
- Hold the semi-circular part (gutter) of the stocking aid between your knees and ease the stocking over it. If you are using a floor standing stocking aid, this may be placed on a flat surface for you to ease the stocking over it.
- Place the stocking aid onto the floor using the handle/s or by holding the tapes or ribbons.
- Slide your foot into the stocking. If using a flexible or gutter style aid, you may like to press your foot against a firm object while you pull the gutter up over your heel and the back of your leg.
- Pull the gutter up until you are able to reach the stocking with your hand.
- Remove the gutter and pull the stocking up to the required height
Delivery and Shipping Details
A charge of €4.95 applies on all products. Free Shipping on Orders over €100 to anywhere in Ireland.
Next-Day delivery on most items ordered before 12 noon Irish time. There may be some delays in high population cities during Covid 19 level 5 restrictions and the lead up to Christmas.
We use An Post Express Parcel Service as our Shipping Partner.
There are no deliveries on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
For any Shipping outside of Ireland please contact us for our competitive rates.
Get in Touch
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions on any product on the store, or indeed if you don't see what you are looking for. You can contact us via the Genie chat button below or else via our contact us page here.
Got a Question?
If you would like to claim your tax back on your purchase you will find the necessary forms below for the Revenue Commissioners: